Wednesday, June 19, 2013

International Glamping Weekend Trailers Glamped to the Max!

Take a look at all these fabulous trailers at the Oregon International Glamping Weekend. I have to say I was going as fast as I could to see all these sweet things. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of all the owners. Although I included the proud owners when possible. So enjoy the walk through and notice the amazing accessories and details. 


















































































7 comments:

  1. Oh my, so much eye candy! Pride of ownership just shines everywhere. Must have been fun to glamp with these gals. I notice that a lot of them have large patio umbrellas. Maybe this is the new thing...and just when I finally got the fabric picked out for my awning, lol. Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awnings are fabulous though! So cute too!
      We all had a wonderful time looking at each others wonderful trailers....not two alike in any way!!

      Delete
  2. Great images, I've just added a link from our www.Facebook.com/Glampsites, lots of Glamping inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Thanks for sharing all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like so much fun. Wish I had a Glamper!!! Have a Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So many glampers in one place - looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing your pictures :) I'm in the process of finishing my glamper. Can't wait to hit the road with her - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a large group of glampers! I had so much fun! Hope you get yours ready to go so you can enjoy the summer weather. Although, I bought La Dee Dah last August and still managed some trips into Fall.
      Happy Glamping!

      Delete