Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cuteness Confirmed

I

I've been waiting for Mary Jane Butter's glamping fabric to arrive in the fabric stores in my area so that I could get started on a cute little apron. I gave up using it for my bunting.....couldn't find it in any of my local stores last month. Grrrr...it still isn't in and none of the shops know when they would be getting it. Time is ticking away! I've got so much I want to do before International Glamping Weekend. I see so many absolutely cute things that I want to make for my little trailer, La Dee Dah and for myself. I think  there's just so much cute stuff out there to sew.  So-oo-oo.... I went ahead and ordered a real cute (there's that word again!) apron from CeeJay. She has a Facebook business called Farm Fresh Aprons. This sweet thing is making it's way to my front steps as I write. Hey! Hubby just dropped a package in my lap. It's from CeeJay! That was really fast! I ordered on Tuesday, I think.
Thank you, CeeJay! WooHoo! It is wonderfully made and so very cute! It's perfect! I guess I'll just have more time to recover all those La Dee Dah seats hanging out in my guest room right now. Tomorrow I need to measure all the seats and estimate yardage. Then off to Ikea to buy all that fabric. I forgot to mention curtains need to be made too. I better get busy!!!
Glamping season is coming! Yay!! 

3 comments:

  1. Yup, I'll know you by the apron you wear!! Good luck with the sewing!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new apron! I have not spotted that fabric around here so I think I might need to order a red and turquoise apron from CeeJay.
    Just figured out Lynne that you are the person with those wonderful Pinterest boards that I've been following. I recognized your paintings :)
    Happy trails,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! I was actually happy to have CeeJay make the apron. I am trying to get all my seats covered and make curtains before the end of May. So when I saw her sweet little aprons, I could check that off my list of things to do. With the cost of materials, I figured the price was very reasonable. CeeJay lines the body of the apron too.
      I just love Pinterest! It is so easy to gather ideas for my projects. I need to explore other people's boards more....ah...time...time!!
      Thanks for dropping by!
      Lynne

      Delete